Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NEW PIC: KEYSHIA COLE ON THE COVER OF VIBE MAGAZINE (DECEMBER 2007 ISSUE)


Oakland native, Keyshia Cole, graces the cover of Vibe magazine's December 2007 issue. Expect to see more stunning photos. In the article, Keyshia gets candid about growing up hard in Oakland only to become an icon. “Now I’ve overcome everything...And I’m looking in the mirror, only to figure out who I am.”

Source: STR8NYC.COM

Ugh! I'm not feeling this one at all. No, ma'am! First off, what the hell did they do to her teeth?! Second of all, why the hell did they choose those colors?! All that red, white and blue got me thinking it's July instead of damn near November. Third of all, when has she ever been so slim?! And fourth of all...aww, forget it. I'm tired of counting.

...END POST...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro