Tuesday, October 9, 2007

NEW PIC: GRANT & TAMIA HILL IN PEOPLE MAG W/THEIR 2 DAUGHTERS


NBA baller Grant Hill and his wife, singer Tamia are featured in this week's (October 15) issue of People magazine with their daughters, Myla, 5-years-old, and newborn Lael Rose. In the article, Tamia, who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis-- a chronic disease that affects the central nervous symptom--four years old, discusses the effects her illness placed on her pregnancy. She said, 'Pregnancy hormones actually helped minimize the symptoms. 'I was so happy to tell everyone that I felt great...that MS doesn't mean a death sentence.'

While Tamia is home taking care of the couple's 2 girls, Grant, will soon begin his 14th year in the NBA with the Phoenix Suns. The soft-spoken gentlemen says he's dreading his return to the basketball court. 'During Myla's first year, I was injured, so I was home all the time. I could play with her anytime I wanted and I knew everything that happened. Now that I'm back on the court, I will have to travel, and that's going to be tough, he says.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro