Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NEW CHINGY ALBUM (ON DTP RECORDS) TO FEATURE AMERIE, ANTHONY HAMILTON, RICK ROSS, LUDA & MORE.


Chingy is back in stores Dec. 11 with his new Disturbing Tha Peace album Hate It Or Love It, with guest performances from Amerie, Ludacris, Bobby Valentino, Anthony Hamilton, Rick Ross and Huey, reports Billboard.

Amerie appears on the first single, Fly Like Me, which ships to radio in early November along with a music video. Ludacris and Valentino join the rapper for Gimme Dat, while Hamilton guests on They Don't Know.

Chingy, who launched his career at DTP with 2003's Jackpot, bounced a year later amid a dispute and signed with Capitol, which released his 2004 album Powerballin' and 2006's Hoodstar. He has since resolved his issue with DTP, but says the experience of moving back and forth has taught him a lot about the business. "I don't think Capitol really knew how to work urban artists," he told Billboard.com in August. "They're really stuck on pop and they didn't know how to market me. I ain't knocking them because that's where I started, but I think that's why they fired a lot of people in the L.A. offices recently. I'm glad I'm off the label."

...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro