Sunday, October 14, 2007

THE LAST PHOTOS OF T.I. AS A FREE MAN?

With T.I. currently in federal custody for weapons charges as well as a violation of probation charge (with other charges pending), prison time can and most definitely is a possibility the rapper will be forced to face. I don't want to go into too much detail because if I did, this post would be incredibly long...and the last thing I want to do is to keep harping on his situation. However, according to ajc.com, Hassan Musaddiq, a cameraman for the Atlanta public access hip-hop show Severe Entertainment, says he witnessed ATF officers take both T.I. and his longtime girlfriend Tameka 'Tiny' Cottle as well as rappers Mac Boney and Young Dro, who record for T.I.'s Grand Hustle record label into custody also.

T.I. and Tiny share a toddler son together.

So, will we ever see pics of T.I. popping bottles at a club again? Will his fans ever be able to watch him perform in concert again? Will we ever hear him and Ludacris (I know I ain't the only one wonder what he's thinking right about now!) spitting bars on a collabo? Will he ever see his kids off to college? Or will the feds lock him up for the next 25 years and release him back into the community by the time he's way over the age of 50-years-old?

Well, only time (and God) will tell. Until then, check out these pics of T.I. looking as if he doesn't have a care in the world while partying it up with former foe, Ludacris and fellow ATL-natives Jermaine Dupri and Young Jeezy at the 'Welcome to Atlanta Jam BET Hip-Hop Awards Kick-Off Party' at the Velvet Room on October 11, 2007 in Atlanta, Georgia.

Are these the last pics we will ever see of T.I./TIP as a free man?





...

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

BS. he is NO stand up guy. Dumb. loves his family so much that he risked his freedom for weapons like he was going to Iraq. Already being on probation, he;s just DUMB. Period.

well hey

atleast he got another baby on the way. while he's servin time tiny can stay shoppin for her bags and waitin for her second meal ticket.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro