Tuesday, October 23, 2007

KING MAGAZINE TELLS USHER TO GET THE TASTE OF 'CHILLI' OUT OF HIS MOUTH.

After spotting this article in King magazine, the first thing I did was scan it before sending it to Erika who runs Usher's number 1 fansite, Usherforever.com. Originally, I thought her readers would get more of a kick out of it (and believe me they did and then some!) than mine. But after re-reading the article, for some reason I laughed a bit harder than I did after first time I read it...and because of that, I said to myself, 'Why should Usher's fans be the only ones to get their laugh on after reading this funny (and a wee bit true) story?! And that's why I decided to share the article with my readers...and my readers readers...and my readers readers readers...and so forth and so on. Yall get the picture!

Click on the pic to read and view the full image.

...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read and thought it was HILARIOUS!!! Too funny. I'm sorry he can't replace Chilli. And he try so hard with MANeka. Nobody likes your husband homy. She's not likable, so please give us break with u shoving MANeka down our throats.

SouthernGurl said...

Yeah, it says a whole lot when your own mama doesn't like your wife...which is hard to believe because I heard Jonetta likes just about everybody!

Has anyone ever seen Jonetta and Tameka in the same picture?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro