Friday, October 19, 2007

HALLE: 'THE PAPARAZZI CAUSED MY CAR ACCIDENT.'....2 DAYS AFTER ANNOUNCING HER PREGNANCY.

Two days after she had announced she was pregnant, Halle Berry was chased by paparazzi and smashed her car into a wall. She spoke to Tavis Smiley in an exclusive interview to be broadcast on PBS Friday night (tonight, Oct. 19).

“This is something I want to say on your show because I know you and nobody else wants to tell the story,” Halle said. Obviously she was concerned about her unborn child. “I thought, 'Oh my God, I hope this jolt and this bang hasn't done anything to me internally.’ That’s immediately what I thought. When I got out of my car, of course, they had scattered. Everybody left. Those people don’t have license plates on their cars… There’s nothing there for you to get and write down and even report.So, there I was stuck with this crashed up car wondering if this somehow impacted my pregnancy and feeling totally helpless and violated and I had nothing—no recourse against anyone.”


READ MORE AND WATCH TAVIS' COMPLETE INTERVIEW WITH HALLE AFTER THE JUMP!


To add insult to injury, Berry told Tavis that the paparazzi photographed the undamaged viewpoint of her car being towed from her house and reported that it was being impounded for being parked illegally. “These are the stories you don’t hear about and that’s the frightening part of it for me,” she told Smiley. Tavis airs late-night on PBS. Check local listings or visit: http://www.pbs.org/kcet/tavissmiley/


Watch the interview below:

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro