Saturday, October 13, 2007

BREAKING NEWS: FEDS SEARCH T.I.'s HOME WHILE RAPPER IS ARRESTED TAKEN INTO CUSTODY.

I am totally shocked and dismayed at this news. Just when I thought T.I. had put all of his legal troubles behind him, along comes this:

T.I. (real name Clifford Joseph Harris Jr.) was reportedly arrested at his Atlanta home today (October 13) afternoon. According to Atlanta Fox 5, Federal agents searched the rapper’s home while he was taken into custody. The authorities did not reveal the specific charges that T.I. is facing but did say that their investigation involving the Atlanta bred rapper ‘unfolded quickly’.

The agencies at the scene of the Federal search warrant include: The ATF, U.S. Marshalls: Fugitive Task Force, Fulton County SWAT, Fulton County PD, Dekalb County PD, and the ATF/Atlanta PD Violent Crime Impact Team.

T.I. currently has a number of projects, including a movie aptly titled, American Gangstas, with Denzel Washington set for November release, and he was slated to perform at tonight's (October 13) B.E.T. Hip-Hop Awards at Atlanta's Civic Center. T.I. leads the Hip Hop Awards with nine nominations (more than any other artist at the event) include ‘Best Live Performance’, ‘Hustler of The Year and ‘MVP Of The Year’. The awards ceremony will air on October 17th on B.E.T. at 8 p.m.

SOURCE: MYFOXATLANTA.COM/

I'll update this post as more news becomes available.

Thanks to Sneeks at TC for putting me onto this story.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro