Thursday, October 25, 2007

DUDE?! WHERE YOUR BEIGE 'PRETTY-RICKY-WHAT-THEY-CALL-HIM' ASS BEEN?!

How many of all remember when beige dudes (i.e. Al B. Sure, Christopher Williams, the incarcerated De Barge brothers, El and Chico, Prince...) were in style? And by that I mean in full effect something proper-like? Okay, so now, how many of yall feel that in this present day and time, the only thing a beige man can do for you is to tell you where the dark skin men are at?! LOL! Say what you will, but as far as light-skinned brothers making a comeback...I really don't think history intends on repeating itself anytime soon...at least I hope not. But I see Trey Songz, J. Holiday, Chris Brown and T.I.--oops, my bad! Scratch that last one--out there trying to make it happen again. Good luck fellas! Anywhoo, Al B. Sure, who I consider as the aforementioned fellas 'Beige Godfather' was spotted at Brooklyn's Duo Live's 'The Color of Money' album release party at the PM Lounge in NYC on Monday (Oct. 22). Please don't ask me who they are. Check out their MySpace page to find out more about them...because truthfully, I really don't care who they are or what they do. That's just real talk on my part.





...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You're too crazy!!! I agree, though. Where's Idris Elba's dark, fine a$$ when you need him? ;-)

SouthernGurl said...

^^LOL!^^ I just call 'em how I see 'em! LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro