Thursday, October 11, 2007

BEYONCE & MAMA TINA LAUNCH H.O.D. HIGH-END CONTEMPORARY DRESS LINE A.K.A. PROM DRESS LINE.

Just when you thought the Knowles' women had launched their last House of Dereon brand, POW!! they're introducing a new one. I have a feeling H.O.D. is about to become more oversaturated than Beyonce's career.

NEW YORK — Now teens can adopt Beyoncé's style for their prom dress. House Of Dereon has finally settled on releasing a high-end contemporary dress line; and many of the styles are based on what Beyoncé has worn on stage--from her performances as a solo artist and with Destiny's Child, making them perfect for the prom.

This, Tina said, was especially important to her as she works as a mentor at her church in Houston. "I've lent designer dresses that the girls used to wear in Destiny's Child to some of the girls in my youth center at my church," she said. "And I've also made dresses for some of them, so I'm so happy to have this line now, where many girls can buy my dresses." Tina continued, "I've always seen House of Deréon as a dress collection. But what happened was that we couldn't find the right partner for dresses. Every time someone would come up with a line for us to look at, I would send it back. It just was never right."

Beyonce is as equally excited about the new collection. "I am so proud of these dresses and I enjoyed every moment I spent with my mother creating them," she said. "This collection, being incredibly elegant, sexy and wearable, embodies the spirit and style we've always embraced."

The dresses will be in stores in January. The line consists only of cocktail and evening gowns. Eventually, Tina said she would like to add day dresses. The dresses wholesale between $120 and $300 and are being targeted to high-end specialty and better department stores like Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdale's. The collection is being shown out of Beyond Productions' showroom located at 1384 Broadway in New York.

Tina Knowles uses the Home Shopping Network to sell her new clothing and accessories line, Miss Tina. The line is targeted at women between the ages of 30 and 50.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I always prefer to wear designer clothing...I found at Macys store through CouponAlbum many good designer clothing at reasonable price....

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro