Saturday, October 13, 2007

BABYFACE SAYS HE HAS FINALLY 'EMBRACED' HIS EX-WIFE'S NEW LIFE WITH EDDIE MURPHY.

I swear I had the biggest crush on Babyface back in his 'The Deele' days. But, since that lil bit of info has nothing to do with the following story, I'll digress. LOL!

During his appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show on Thursday, uber-producer/ R&B artist Kenneth 'Babyface' Edmonds said he has "embraced" his ex-wife Tracey's relationship with her new fiance Eddie Murphy, insisting he's pleased she's found happiness. Edmonds separated from Tracey in October 2005 after 13 years of marriage. Their divorce was finalized in June (2006). But the singer/producer has no hard feelings towards the mother of his two sons, who is now planning to wed comedian/actor Murphy.

He says, "Initially, when Eddie and Tracey started dating I felt a little funny at first, because it was so big. Even though they were together, the thing that bothered me most was the celebrity, the fact that it was so public (and) in your face. So what I usually do in situations like that, if something bothers me, is I embrace it. I don't run away from it. You have to embrace things, because the reality is if Tracey's happy with her life, then that's good, because I want the same thing for myself and she wants the same for me."
END POST.

2 comments:

Jerrold said...

I will add that I can invite you to this shop as it's the website having awfully good things to read.Very much thanks for information.
| |

Edgar said...

So, I do not really consider it may have success.
nice page | , | ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro