Thursday, September 20, 2007

NEW PICS/VIDEO: MYA & KEYSHIA COLE PERFORMING IN NYC.

Mya has stepped up for a good cause: The singer performed at Skool'd, a benefit event hosted by Richie Rich on Wednesday night at Sol in New York. Proceeds from last night's event will go to the Ali Forney Center and the Reciprocity Foundation — organizations that assist lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender homeless youth in New York.

Snap for the kids!




Keyshia Cole at her listening party in NYC. Check out her sophomore album, Just Like You when it drops on September 25, 2007.
















1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there to see my girl do her thang. I'm such a huge fan of Keyshia Cole I think she's a beautiful young woman who always look fabulous I love the way she wearing her hair these days. I going to buy her new album on Tuesday I know it fire.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro