Tuesday, September 11, 2007

NEW PICS: DARON JONES (OF 112) WEDDING RECEPTION PICTURES

*sighing* The man I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with has married another woman. Oh, but don't get it twisted though. He only married her because he doesn't know I exist! Trust! Let's get that straight right now! LOL! No, I'm only joking. Seriously, Daron Jones (member of R&B group 112, singer/songwriter/producer/...and everything else that has to do with music) recently jumped the broom with his longtime girlfriend, whose name I don't know so I'll just call her Mrs. Jones, in Atlanta. When I first learned of his nupitals on Sandra Rose's blog a few weeks ago, I didn't want to believe it. That old saying 'a picture is worth a thousand words' have never been truer than when I laid eyes on the following pics for the first time.

But for the record: if she ever hurts him in any way, shape or form and I find out about it, please believe that I will track her down and show the hell out! Other than that, I'd like to take this time to wish him and his new bride a prosperous life together. Besides, it would be un-southernly (if it ain't a real word to yall, consider it a real word for this post) for a Southern Gurl such as myself to not wish the couple well. And we all know I'm a southern gurl to the core.

So with a heavy and, yes, a very broken heart, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Daron Jones. Please excuse me while I go listen (and sing off-key) to Vesta Williams' 'Congratulations.'






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to he :( *sigh

Anonymous said...

What link did you get the pictures from? I can see "Knight" in the corner but I'd like to see the rest of the pictures if possible. Thanks :)

SouthernGurl said...

Anonymous said...
What link did you get the pictures from? I can see "Knight" in the corner but I'd like to see the rest of the pictures if possible. Thanks :)

September 11, 2007 12:19 PM
============================
I peeped and picked these up from my fellow Cru family member.

Anonymous said...

SouthernGurl! You're a trip, gurl! You had me over here rolling with what you said in that post. People at my job were looking at me as if I had completely lost my mind cause I was laughing so hard! You should've known someone was going to sweep up a good catch like Daron! He's just too adorable. I bet he spoils her rotten---but I ain't trying to make you even more mad though! LOL!

That's why I love this blog. I can get my celebrity news fix as well as a good laugh. It's always better to read funny blogs than the ones that are so mean and nasty to most celebrities.

Keep up the good work, gurl!

Anonymous said...

Lucky lady,she hung in there through thick and thin and that usually can break 'em in. I'm deeply heartbroken but Congradulations I thought it would've been me, but I'll see you next lifetime Mr.Fine! I still love you, and wish you many blessings and happiness.

Anonymous said...

congratulation for wedding!!!

The way of talking it seems that you are so happy with this wedding and the wedding reception. And it should be.

Enjoy rest of life with each other.

penelop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

They are divorce now and RIP to his sister that just died last Friday morning in a car accident.

banquet hall said...

Pictures are looking amazing and the couple also looking very beautiful and the Wedding Receptions party also on the full charm.

Anonymous said...

Daron is currently married to a white lady as of January 2018 on 112 day. They just welcomed a baby boy in March of 2018.

Justice For Austin Blakley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro