Sunday, September 9, 2007

NEW PICS: CELEBS GRABBING AT FREE STUFF @ MTV'S GIFT SUITES

Jesus Christ! These celebs come out in droves when there's free stuff to be given away. How much you wanna bet that they have their calendars marked for various award shows? But, I guess that's how some celebs stay rich...from accepting free stuff from events such as this. And I swear at each and every solitary awards show gift room, Shar Jackson has her ass all up in the mix. Every one. She reminds me of my Aunt Bernice. Everytime someone in our family has a cook-out or casual get together, you can bet your bottom dollar that she is going to walk out of that person's house with at least 3 long-rectangular shaped foam plates full of food. Three of them! One will have meat in it; another one will have side dishes food items in it; and that third one will be filled with slices of cakes, pies and whatever other sweet shit she can find. Oh, and don't have a cooler of Chek sodas...cause she'll take those too! Greedy ass. But I digress.

Like I said before, this is how the rich stay rich...by getting free shit that they probably give to their less fortunate family members so that they won't have to buy them anything out of their own pocket. But I ain't hating though.

Anyhoo, check out the celebs who are Vegas wrecking shop in the MTV Music Awards gift suites.













DIDN'T I SAY HER ASS WAS GONE BE ALL UP IN THE MIX?!









1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

This won't succeed as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I consider.
look 6 | good 9 | check 1 do not forget 9 | superb 1 | superb 2 also 9 | you may here

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro