Wednesday, September 19, 2007

GABRIELLE UNION, HILL HARPER, KIM KARDASHIAN LEAVING THE MAXIM STYLE AWARDS

Glam girls Gabrielle Union (hand in hand with her friend actor/author Hill Harper), Kim Kardashian and Melody Thornton (Pussy Cat Dolls) were all seen leaving the Maxim Style Awards at the Avalon in Los Angeles on Tuesday night.

Let me clarify something. There's been whispers around the web suggesting Hill is gay. I don't know. What I do know, and what I should've mentioned before posting this post 2 days ago, is Hill and Gabrielle are just friends. As a matter of fact, I distinctly remember hearing Hill say that Gabrielle, Essence Atkins and Regina Hall are like his little sisters...which would explain why they're often pictured together. Also, Hill was once in a long-term relationship with actress Taraji Henson. He's also been linked to Rozonda 'Chilli' Thomas of TLC...AND it once rumored that he and Rae Dawn Chong were also a couple. A rumor that Hill put to rest during a interview with Sister 2 Sister magazine a couple of years ago.

Check out the pics of Kim and Melody after the jump.




1 Comment:

Reginald said...

It can't work as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I consider.
liked it | my website | 1

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro