Thursday, August 30, 2007

PICS: WINNERS OF 'MAKING THE BAND 4' MAKE AN APPEARANCE ON TRL.

New members (Robert, Big Mike, Brian A., Qwanell and Willie) of Diddy's Making the Band 4 made an appearance on MTV's TRL this week. Golden Boy Donnie was there too. Please don't ask me whose who, because unlike previous seasons, I really wasn't into this latest one for some reason...and because I wasn't really feeling the dudes, I never felt the need to take the time to remember whose who. However, the only one I do recognize by name and face is Big (who is still big despite claiming he'd lost weight) Mike...for obvious reasons. Still, something about this group ain't right. I can't put my finger on it, but something is truly amiss. My suspicions will surface sooner or later, I'm sure.






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro