Thursday, August 30, 2007

NEW PICS: JENNIFER LOPEZ ON THE SET OF HER 'DO IT WELL' VIDEO SHOOT

J. Lo's back yall. Unfortunately, she's still singing. But she's a great performer though. As far as I'm concerend she and Janet are the 2 top multi-talented celebs who'd I prefer to see dance on stage or act in movies. I loved Jenny in The Wedding Planner and Monster-In-Law; and Janet did a wonderful job in The Nutty Professor 2 and I can't wait to see her performance (as well as Lamman Rucker...but I'll digress for now) in Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married?

In the meantime and in between time, check out the pics from the making of J. Lo's new video, Do It Well.










1 Comment:

Emery said...

I think everybody should glance at this.
buy online Accessories | link | link

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro